Commissions & Rates
The best way to learn of openings is to like my Facbook page. I work in mixed media including pastels, oils, acrylics, and colored pencils.
The list of prices below is meant as a guideline only. Each piece is unique and may not fall neatly into one category. So please e-mail me for a more accurate quote. Prices are as follows for Traditional (1:9), Classic (1:12), and Miniature (1:32) scales, respectively:
Solid colors (black, bay, chestnut, dilutes, duns, etc.):
Pinto and appaloosa:
- $800 – $2000
Prepping is included in the price, but please, no major prepping projects (repairs, excessive pinholes or seams, etc.). If you are unsure if a prepping project is too extensive, just ask. I will need to return to owner or send to a prepper any pieces beyond my skill level, at owners expense.
Bases can be painted for an additional charge: $25-$200 depending on size and detail.
Extra large Traditional models may be extra.
Return shipping is not included in price and will be included in final bill.
Rates are subject to change.
Payment and policies:
- Payment can be made via PayPal (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or via USPS Money Order.
- I require a minimum downpayment of 25% (non-refundable) to hold a spot or to begin work on your model.
- I can accept the remainder of the payment up front, when your model is finished, or anywhere in between. Unless time payments are arranged, the balance must be paid within 30 days of when your model is finished (I will keep you updated on the progress so that you can expect when this will be).
- Time payments are accepted with monthly payments, due by the 1st of each month.
- Your model will not be shipped until payment is received in full.
- I am always happy to work with you if you cannot make a payment in time, but late payments with no excuse or excessive late payments are not acceptable. Unless an agreement is made, if final payment is not received within 30 days of your model’s completion, or in the case of time payments, if two or more payments are missed, the model and any payments will be at risk of being forfeited. I will make every effort to contact you prior to this, but if 30 days pass after the missed payment without communication, I will consider the model abandoned.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions at email@example.com